Registrovan/a dana: 11.08.2011
Downloads: 240
Uploads: 14
Rekao HVALA: 1
Zahvalili mu 8 puta u 7 Postova
accordst befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
Standard

Kolega Marjane ,na službenim stranicama od KS-Audio našao sam ovo

The CPD 1 complements the KS Audio CPD Series of FIR CONTROL DSP active self-powered systems, with the unique directivity of HDSP technology. This results in the highest possible sound pressure level with extreme accuracy (even in the lower frequency ranges), while simultaneously having the lightest weight possible. The DSP controller works with KS Audio FIR filter technology for true impulse-correct reproduction of audio. There are two integrated amplifiers -- 400W for the 10” driver and 40W for the 1” tweeter -- with a peak performance of 800W.

The sound dispersion from the HDSP mid / high frequency horn and its electronic blending with the bass / midrange driver is truly very unique. The HDSP design results in multiple integrated dispersion angles that widen downwards towards the near field of the speaker while maintaining tight pattern control and long throw capability. The vertical bending of the HF wave front continues through the cut-off frequency as well as the crossover frequency, without any variance in the frequency response. This means that with a standard two speaker setup, the audience in close proximity to the speakers will enjoy the same audio quality and definition as those further away.

The electronics are comprised of a switch mode power supply with Power-Factor-Correction, a “cold” PWM amplifier for bass / midrange performance, and an analog FET amplifier with the best audio characteristics for the mid-high compression driver. Both the 10” long throw woofer and the 1” compression driver have strong--but light--neodymium magnets. The 1” compression driver works with a 3” ring membrane made of Mylar that has a distinctly reduced distortion factor when compared to a titanium membrane.
Jel možeš napisati koju rečenicu o o tom njihovom HDSP i F.I.R. i koliko je to važno u prektičnoj upotrebi. Na jednom američkom forumu je neko komentirao (prezentacija kompletnih sisteme je bila na Floridi) kako kutije -počevši od najmanje 8'' pa na dalje izuzetno dobro ''raspršuju'' zvuk,da ne ''ubijaju onoga ko je na 2m,a također se jako ravnomjerno čuju na 10-20 m-ovisno o modelu korištenog zvučnik.U tom segmentu me malo podsjeća na Bose L1 .Obzirom da se radi drugačijoj koncepciji zvučnika kako su to uspjeli,ako može 2-3 pametne rečenice da te ne umaram previše...
Ovo ispod je komentar za SAT3 ,držili to vodu?

The Sat3 system was amazing for it's size. With the wind blowing at our backs and into the systems, you could still hear it, clear as day from 100' away. Granted SPL's weren't thumping back there, but nonetheless impressive for such a small system, outside, in the wind.

The coverage pattern was unbelievable. 120 degrees (per box) in the near field, then as you walked in the 50-70' range, you could sense it narrowing up... by 75ft, true to their marketing, it had tightened up to a 60 degree coverage pattern.

The only thing I didn't like about this system was the subs seemed a bit weak. Granted we were outside. Though Norbert claims the new version of the subs, just released at the Musicmesse a month ago added 200 more watts and are now 'perfectly matched'. He simulated this by having one of his techs boost the db's on the back of the sub, which indeed, brought them more in line with the tops.
accordst je offline   Reply With Quote