Mjesto: Vinkovci
Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0
Rekao HVALA: 39
Zahvalili mu 28 puta u 27 Postova
Instrumenti: Yamaha Genos
Tihotyros ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt
Standard

Da javim kako se odvija dalje situacija. Znaci poslao sam im ono sto ste mi napisali. Evo sta sam dobio kao odgovor. Jedino lijepo je sto mi je odgovorila zenska haha
Sad bi opet trebao pisati ispocetka.

Poslano sa mog SM-G955F koristeći Tapatalk
Dodato:
Nastavak: Dalje sam poslao mail na YMME, i dobio ovakava odgovor. Naravno poslikao sam sve i poslao.

Dear*Tihomir,

thank you very much for your email which was forwarded to me by my colleague.

Seeing your screenshots, basically everything looks fine:

So you got the pack and try to import it into Yamaha Expansion Manager.

There for, the Yamaha Expansion Manager is asking for authorization.

I can see on your screenshot that you set up WiFi connection to Genos.

Can you please check if Genos is set to “Access Point mode” or “Infastructure Mode”?

Of course to log in to you account, Genos must be part of your home network environment which is connected to the internet.

Please make sure that you have a successful internet connection.

In addition, please check your password as well:

The registration on Yamaha Music Member Europe (YMME) where you get the promotion code is independent from you registration on YamahaMusicSoft.

So in case of you used another password, please double check if you use email and password which you registered on YamahaMusicSoft.

Please check if the problem can be solved this way.

Best regards,

Dodato:
Znaci po njima je sve u redu iako kod mene ne radi. Sad me jos zanima, ja spojim YEM kablom iako kad kliknem na ikonu Genosa tamo u YEM-u on se valjda poveze wifijem. Zato mi oni pisu da vide po screenshoot-u da je spojen wifijem.
I da spojen mi je na kucnu wifi mrezu i password ukucavam isti kojim se prijavljujem na YMME, tako da nije ispravan nebi se mogao prijaviti ni tamo.

Izgleda da cu morati odustati, ali eto barem smo pokusali.

Promijenjeno od Tihotyros (08.02.2018 u 19:04 sati) Razlog: Automatski spojeni uzastopni postovi
Tihotyros je offline   Reply With Quote