Korisničko Ime
Lozinka
Registracija

Nazad   YU-MIDI Muzički Portal - Muzičarski forum > Downloads > Kompletni setovi > Korg > Korg Pa3X

Najnoviji fajlovi
Najnoviji fajlovi
Najpopulatniji fajlovi
Najpopulatniji fajlovi
Najaktivniji uploaderi
Najaktivniji uploaderi

Download-Upload Centar www.YU-MIDI.com/www.YU-MIDI.org, kao i njegova uprava, ne preuzimaju odgovornost za fajlove postavljene na svom serveru.
Odgovornost za sve moguće posledice ostaje isključivo na onima koji su fajlove postavili.
Upozoravaju se članovi da dobro prouče pravilnik o radu sajta, pre nego postave materijal.
Sav nelicencirani materijal, odmah nakon uploada, se tretira kao da je pod GNU licencom, a licenciran nekom drugom ne otvorenom licencom će biti uklonjen, a neovlašćeni upload prijavljen odgovornim službama.

Download-Upload Centar
Pocetna | Kategorije | Statistika | Pretraga
You do not have permission to download files
Ime fajla (*): Klavir semplovani (49,06 MB) Download
Autor: John Nebauer (Uploaded by Musicville)
Date Added: 21.06.2018
Downloads: 46
Grade: D+
Opis i spisak fajlova
Loadable to the Pa3x at 116mb compressed (equivalent to 232mb), compatible with the Pa3x/4x/700/1000.
I found this in the free creative commons piano called the Salamander Grand made by Alexander Holm. All I had to do was to reduce this over 1gb 16 velocity layer piano to a version compatible with the Korg. I have ended up with a 6-velocity layer piano that also uses the resonance, pedal and key-off effects of the Korg.
There are 16 versions of this piano (various brightness levels and other effects) that will load to the first 16 slots of User 1 Sounds.
How to Install:
(First backup your current set by performing a Save, All, tick everything.
You might also want to do a Full Resource Backup.)
Download the file. Unzip the downloaded file to reveal the folder that is in Korg .set format (Yamaha-C5-JNv3.0.set). Copy this folder to a USB flash drive. Inset the USB flash drive into your Pa3x and press the Media button.
Change the bottom left menu to USB drive and make sure the Load tab at the bottom is selected. Navigate to the Yamaha-C5-JNv3.0 folder and select Load. This will put 16 versions of the piano to the first 16 User 1 Sound Slots (or User 2 if you use the second file).
(If you want them in a different position when you load my set rather than just using Load, Yes, do this instead:
Load, Open, Sounds, Open, User 1, Open, Select First Sound and Load you will be given a choice where to put it (say User 3 or User 1 Page 3 for instance). The first one will take a minute to load because PCM samples will also load, the rest will be very quick but you can still choose where to put them.)

Images
None
You do not have permission to download files

Comments

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Trenutno vrijeme na Forumu 06:25

Forum Yu-Midi.org pokreće vBulletin 3.8.1 (Deutsch)
Copyright ©2005 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. .
Dizajn i izrada sajta www.neospindle.com
Prava zaštićena od strane www.yu-midi.org
ForumForum Privatne porukePrivatne poruke UP/Down CentarUpload/Download Centar TekstoviTekstovi VestiVesti TutorialTutorial AdresarAdresar KalendarKalendar Lista članovaLista članova FacebookFacebook DonacijeDonacije