Rekao HVALA: 48
Zahvalili mu 1.748 puta u 1.304 Postova
Instrumenti: Genos2
casper ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt
Standard

Firmware V1.04 za SX900

Citat:
V1.03 to V1.04
Increased the font size of the Score, the Lyrics, and the Text Viewer display.
Fixed a problem in which, under a certain situation, the indication lamps (MIDI indicator) on the Mixer display would not work.
Fixed a problem in which the Registration Memory function would not work properly in some cases.
Fixed a problem in which the Audio Song parameters were not properly saved to Registration Memory in certain situations.
Fixed a problem in which the instrument would, in certain situations, become unresponsive to operations when attempting to save a Mic Setting.
Now supports use with the Yamaha Expansion Manager (V2.6.0 or later).
Fixed other problems.
Firmware V1.03 za sx700

Citat:
V1.02 to V1.03
Increased the font size of the Score, the Lyrics, and the Text Viewer display.
Fixed a problem in which, under a certain situation, the indication lamps (MIDI indicator) on the Mixer display would not work.
Fixed a problem in which the Registration Memory function would not work properly in some cases.
Fixed a problem in which the Audio Song parameters were not properly saved to Registration Memory in certain situations.
Fixed a problem in which the instrument would, in certain situations, become unresponsive to operations when attempting to save a Mic Setting.
Now supports use with the Yamaha Expansion Manager (V2.6.0 or later).
Fixed other problems.
I kratka opaska vezano na novu verziju firmware za sx900. Nekoliko korisnika je imao ozbiljan problem koji se očitovao u tome da se klavijatura zamrzla prilikom podizanja OS i na ekranu je ostao samo logo. Nije pomoglo resetiranje niti ponovno upisivanje stare verzije 1.03.
Vrijeme korone je odgodilo slanje klaviajture na servis. Danas stiže novi update i izgleda je time riješen ovaj problem. Korisnik je nedavno kontaktirao direktno Japan i dobio je odgovor, ne znam šta piše :-). Ali sada kaže da je ovaj update riješio problem.
To je ipak Yamaha , a ne tamo neki ...
Grafički Fajlovi
File Type: jpg Cature.jpg (333,6 KB, 104x skinuto)
Highslide JS

Promijenjeno od casper (30.04.2020 u 15:22 sati)
casper je offline   Reply With Quote