Korisničko Ime
Lozinka
Registracija

Nazad   YU-MIDI Muzički Portal - Muzičarski forum > Klavijature > Treba mi!!!(Ritmovi, samplovi, boje...) > Boje i semplovi

Boje i semplovi Za sve u vezi boja i sampleova pitajte ovde...

Odgovor

Alati tema Display Modes
Star 30.03.2008, 00:11   #1
mr_eko
Ovaj baš voli da kuca

Registrovan/a dana: 13.08.2006
Mjesto: Mostar BiH
Godina: 36
Downloads: 1194
Uploads: 6
Rekao HVALA: 4
Zahvalili mu 6 puta u 6 Postova
Instrumenti: YAMAHA TYROS 5; Korg Extreme;
mr_eko befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
mr_eko pošalji poruku preko MSN messengera mr_eko pošalji poruku preko Skype™ messengera
Standard multisempl

Moze li neko objasnit rječ multisempl....koja je razlika izmedju sempla i multisempla.....i kakve su terce multisempla....
Star 30.03.2008, 03:17   #2
basalski
Banovan!

Registrovan/a dana: 14.07.2007
Mjesto: Holandije
Godina: 33
Downloads: 3183
Uploads: 1
Rekao HVALA: 1
Zahvaljeno 1 puta u 1 Postu
Instrumenti: KORG PA-800
Interesi: Volim sve sto me zanima :)
basalski ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt
Lächeln Multisample

Ja mislim da je to drugi rec za; WAV FILE

; ovde ti sve na engleski pise sta je multisample;

Multisampling
To overcome all these transposition-related problems, the concept of 'multisampling' was devised. Ironically, this involved returning to a situation more like that on the pre-digital Mellotron, where each note had its own associated tape recording. When multisampling an instrument, you make recordings of the instrument playing at several different pitches across its range, and then map the right ones to the appropriate keys of your keyboard. Fortunately, with decent transposition/interpolation algorithms, you don't usually have to go as far as taking a sample for every note, although you can if your sampler's memory allows this. It depends on the instrument you're sampling, and how realistic you want the sampled instrument to sound. With some instruments, two samples every octave — on 'C' and 'G', say — might suffice, although you might notice envelopes and other characteristics of the sound speeding up and slowing down as you move further from the original pitches of the samples. Of course, in these days of plentiful memory, it's tempting to have a separate sample for every note, although as with my comments in the box on looping a couple of pages back, I think such 'modern' practices make for very memory-intensive sample libraries, which can take a long time to load, and which can put a lot of strain on the host CPU in the case of software samplers.

One demonstration of why velocity switching is necessary. Shown here in a stereo editor are three separate performances of the same combination of notes (three G#s in different octaves), each louder than the last, from Alfred Brendel's classic 1972 piano performance of Movement 3 of Beethoven's 'Moonlight Sonata'. As you can see from the shape of the waveforms, even the same notes played more loudly or quietly on a grand piano produce very different waves, with the louder notes creating more high frequencies. You certainly can't achieve a realistic sampled piano sound by sampling the notes at one velocity, and making these samples play back more loudly with increasing velocity.
When multisampling, I find a good compromise is to have a sample every minor third in every octave the instrument covers. This way, a sample is never transposed more than one semitone up or down, so you're unikely to hear any serious 'munchkinisation' or transposition distortion, and for the vast majority of instruments, this will be more than enough to give an accurate representation. Admittedly, if it's an instrument that will be featured in isolation, such as solo piano, this might not be sufficiently realisitic, but in a mix with other instruments, you'll find that this compromise works well enough even with potentially troublesome sound sources like the human voice, acoustic piano, saxophone and so on. From a practical and technical point of view, an instrument sampled this way is also going to be a third of the size of the same instrument sampled on every note. Even if you're not doing your own sampling, it can be a worthwhile exercise going through some of the enormous sample libraries currently available and trimming them down, using samples only every minor third to create your own 'lite' versions. These can be useful for situations where absolute realism isn't required — for use in a busy mix or for when playing live, for example.

Whilst recording multisamples seems to make a great deal of sense, it brings with it many considerations, not least of which is maintaining an even playing technique for each of the notes you sample. Obviously, if some notes in your multisample were played more loudly when they were sampled than others, then the sampled instrument will sound very strange when played up and down the keyboard, with different notes potentially sounding louder than others. Actually, overall level is less of a problem, as samples can all be normalised or otherwise level-balanced in the sampler once they've been taken, but the source instrument's tone will invariably be brighter or darker when played more loudly or softly, so it is important to play the instrument such that the recordings making up the multisample sound consistent.
basalski je offline   Reply With Quote
Star 30.03.2008, 09:30   #3
BasariStudios
Zavisnik od foruma

Registrovan/a dana: 12.05.2006
Mjesto: NYC
Godina: 48
Downloads: 45
Uploads: 0
Rekao HVALA: 13
Zahvalili mu 77 puta u 30 Postova
Instrumenti: ARP 2600!
Interesi: Muzika
BasariStudios befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
BasariStudios pošalji poruku preko AIM messengera BasariStudios pošalji poruku preko MSN messengera BasariStudios pošalji poruku preko Yahoo! messengera
Standard

Citat:
Originalno postovano od basalski Pokaži Post
Ja mislim da je to drugi rec za; WAV FILE
Sample je Wave file dok MultiSample je vise Wave Files poredane.
Al to je u KORGovom domenu samo, kod YAMAHA se zove WaveForm i td.
BasariStudios je offline   Reply With Quote
Star 31.03.2008, 04:08   #4
No.1
Odomaćeni član

Registrovan/a dana: 03.04.2007
Godina: 40
Downloads: 1585
Uploads: 6
Rekao HVALA: 4
Zahvalili mu 5 puta u 5 Postova
Instrumenti: pa3x
No.1 befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
No.1 pošalji poruku preko MSN messengera
Standard

Multisample kod KORGA je ustvari onaj KMP file.

Favoriti

Oznake
multisempl

Alati tema

Vaše dozvole
Ne možete postavljati Nove Teme
Ne možete poslati Odgovora
Ne možete postavili Privitke
Ne možete uređivati vaših Postova

BB-Kod je Uključeno.
Smajlići su Uključeno.
[IMG] Code jeUključeno.
HTML-Kod je Uključeno.

Brzi pregled

Trenutno vrijeme na Forumu 01:24

Forum Yu-Midi.org pokreće vBulletin 3.8.1 (Deutsch)
Copyright ©2005 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. .
Dizajn i izrada sajta www.neospindle.com
Prava zaštićena od strane www.yu-midi.org
ForumForum Privatne porukePrivatne poruke UP/Down CentarUpload/Download Centar TekstoviTekstovi VestiVesti TutorialTutorial AdresarAdresar KalendarKalendar Lista članovaLista članova FacebookFacebook DonacijeDonacije